- Cancellation Terms
- We count with your attendance but, if for any reason you need to cancel, we ask that you notify by e-mail at least fifteen days before the starting date of the activity. In such a case we will refund your payment.
- If notice of cancellation is made within fifteen days before the start of the activity, we retain half of the payment.
- Fees for registration or reservation would not be returned after the start of the activity
- Revela-T Festival may cancel an activity that does not meet minimum registration requirements or due to inclement weather. If an activity has to be canceled, we will refund in full the amount paid.
- Revela-T Festival is not responsible for cancellations due to medical emergencies. We strongly recommend hiring a travel/health insurance.
- In case of cancellation of an activity, the Revela-T Festival is not responsible forreimbursement of travel expenses (such as airline tickets, train or accommodation costs). Please check the status of the activity before planning your trip.
- Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.