After a few sessions full of activities and surprises, no doubt you will need to rest and recuperate. Besides the Paella on Saturday 31st and the Popular Barbecue on Sunday 1st, you’ll also have the chance to discover the high skill of Vilasar de Dalt’s restaurants.
From the most traditional Catalan cuisine to the recipes of Alpine Italy, you can enjoy a offer varied and of quality. In addition, as a sign of support to the great feast of analogue photography, several restaurants of the village have drawn up special menus for the occasion, very attractive and affordable. Surely you will find the perfect place to enjoy good food and regain energy to carry on by taking full advantage of the Revela-T Festival.
Cafè de la Plaça
One of the most emblematic coffeeshops of Vilassar. Located in the Plaça de la Vila, in the center of the town is a youth meeting point in Vilassar.
Appetizers and snacks
Appetizers for 2 persons:
- Cockles, olives, marinated mussels, “langostillos”, chips and anchovies + 2 drinks
- Bread with tomato, salami, cheese, ham, white “bull” [Catalán traditional sausage], black “bull” + 2 drinks
- “Patates rosses”, seasoned mussels, salted shrimp and squid rings fried in batter + 2 drinks
Price: € 15 (tax included)
Plaça de la Vila, 14 Vilassar de Dalt 93 753 16 60
Located in the center of town, a few meters away from the Plaça de la Vila. An establishment closely linked to the history and cultural activity of Vilassar de Dalt.
The architectural ensemble encompasses the “de la Massa” theater, key piece of renowned architect Rafael Guastavino.
- Roasted meat Cannelloni
- Mix of omelettes with salad
- Endive salad with chicken
- Fresh beet Gazpacho
- Pork tenderloin with Pedro Jimenez
- Meatballs with tomato
- Loin with Roquefort sauce
- Cod with “ratatouille”
- Natural yogurt
- Egg custard
- “Mel i mató” [cottage cheese with honey]
Price: € 15 (tax included)
C/ Mestra Viladrosa 25. Vilassar de Dalt – 93 753 2 31
Located in a former textile factory in the center of Vilassar de Dalt, the restaurant offers Mediterranean and market cuisine in a cozy atmosphere and personalized service. Our specialty is rice, grilled meats and dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients.
- Scrambled eggs
- “Teler” Salad
- Pork Fillet with potato “al Caliu” [“barbecued potatoes”]
- Grilled Gilthead Bream
- Catalan Cream [crème brulée in French]
- Bread, wine and water
Price: € 18 (tax included)
Riera de Targa 27-29, Vilassar de Dalt – 93 013 41 02 — 615 162 687
La Terrassa de Can Rafart
La Terrassa Can Rafart is located in the centre of the park where almost all Revela-t activities are done.
In la Terrassa you will be able to enjoy good vermouth, a excellent wine, a gin&tonic or our mojitos. Or if you are hungry some of our specialities are: patatas bravas (fried potatoes with spicy sauce), croquettes, Cantabrian anchovies, fresh anchovies, pa de coca, etc. All together enjoying a great view of the park.
- · Choose one of our cocas, a drink and a coffee
Price: 10€ (VAT included).
Parc de Can Rafart. Vilassar de Dalt – 671 762 950
La Locanda del Leon d’Oro
The “Locanda” is a meeting point for travellers coming from different places, seated in the same table, exchanging the company and experiences and mores while eating and drinking some wine. The greatest meals of Italian cuisine were created from this cultural exchanges.
We like to recreate the atmosphere and the cozyness of those times, serving the old recipies mixed with modern tasts, taking care above everything the quality of the product. Buon Appetito!
- Grill tuna salad with tomatoes and mixed grilled vegetables
- Margherita pizza.
- Home made Focaccia with cold meat and different artisanal cheese form the Italian Alps.
- Pasta with cuttlefish and peas sauce.
- Risotto with asparagus and parmesan
- Maccheroni a la carbonara.
- Tagliatelle al Ragu’ Bolognese
- “Spring” soup with season vegetables
- Ravioli to choose (6.50€ extra charge).
- Pannacotta ai frutti di bosco
- Mascarpone cream with chocolate.
- Bread, wine and water.
Price: 15€ (VAT included)
C/Llessamí, 7. Vilassar de Dalt – 93 753 76 86
El Cafè de l’Acadèmia
Located in a town house in Vilassar that was once an academy. Now is an intimal place with a confortable atmosphere. Different dining rooms offer privacy and discretion. Modernised traditional Catalan cuisine.
- Pan de coca with anchovies and roasted pepper.
- Caprese salad.
- Gorgonzola and nuts croquettes.
- Black sausage Lasagna, and vegetables with mint perfume
- Mushrooms ravioli.
- Puff pastry stuffed with foie gras, brie cheese and green apple with Pedro Ximénes reduction
- Duck confit cannelloni with foie gras and vichyssoise
- Baked sea bass
- Shrimp tempura
- Duck confit
- Veal and mushrooms roll
- Cream and chocolate roll, Strudle, ice cream
- Drinks: water and soft-drinks. White wine: Synera D.O. Catalonia. Red wine: Lo Chappo D.O. Montsant
Price: 25€ (VAT included)
C/Doctor Martí Soler, 13. Vilassar de Dalt – 93 753 82 09